Constituent Services

I look forward to working with you to make our community an even better place to live, work, and raise a family! —Eileen Filler-Corn

Please contact me at if you need help with state agencies such as the State Agencies such as the Virginia Department of Transportation, the Division of Motor Vehicles, Department of Taxation, or Virginia Department of Social Services. My office can also help with: State publications including studies, reports, and road maps . Please feel free to contact my office if you have any questions, comments, or concerns related to state government, if I can issue you a commending resolution or memorial resolution for members of our community or if you want to share your ideas for legislation. In addition, I would welcome the opportunity to speak to your community group or organization.


Did you know that a majority of bills introduced at the General Assembly come directly from concerned citizens? Send your suggestions for legislation for next year’s General Assembly Session to

Virginia General Assembly

Track bills, research the Code of Virginia, and learn more about the General Assembly.

Citizens Guide to the General Assembly

Information on how a bill becomes a law, citizen participation in the legislative process, and voting and election information. See Citizens Guide.

Field Trips to the General Assembly/Capitol Tours

Come visit Richmond and take a tour of the General Assembly and the Capitol.

School Resources

Discover Virginia’s Legislature using Capitol Classroom’s information pages, games, and activities. See Capitol Classroom.

Fairfax County

Gateway to information on services provided by Fairfax County.

Greetings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Retirements

The House of Delegates can provide special recognition and congratulations for wedding anniversaries 50 years and over, birthdays of 80 years or older, 18th birthdays (includes a greetings and voter registration package), and retirements. Please contact us and allow a few weeks turn around time for these recognitions.


Do you like this page?

Paid for and Authorized by Eileen Filler-Corn for Delegate

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or email.