I look forward to working with you to make our community an even better place to live, work, and raise a family!
Please contact my office for any of the following issues:
- Help with state agencies
- Questions, comments or concerns about state government
- Set up a meeting with me or schedule a community visit
- Send ideas for legislation
- Virginia General Assembly:
- Visit the General Assembly or Tour the Capitol
- Visit the Capitol Classroom for School Resources
- Certificates for Greetings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Retirements
- Serve as a House Page (13-14 year old students)
What is a Page?
Pages assist members of the House of Delegates, the Clerk’s Office staff, and other legislative staff during the session. Their duties include collating bills for members and staff; distributing legislation and documents to members, staff, and their offices; assisting committee clerks in meetings; preparing the members’ daily calendar books; and performing general office errands.
How to become a Page?
To serve as a Page, students are nominated by their delegates and given permission by their parents and schools. Once Pages are appointed by the Speaker of the House of Delegates, the Clerk’s Office administers the program, including lodging arrangements, providing study hall tutors, monitoring school progress while working during the session, and managing Pages’ daily duties.
Learn more about becoming a Page.
United States House of Representatives and Senate:
Local government officials:
Chairman Sharon Bulova
Braddock Supervisor John Cook
Braddock School Board Member Megan McLaughlin
Providence Supervisor Linda Smyth
Providence School Board Member Dalia Palchik
Springfield Supervisor Pat Herrity
Springfield School Board Member Elizabeth Schultz
School Board Member At Large Ryan McElveen
School Board Member At Large Ilryong Moon
School Board Member At Large Karen Keys-Gamarra