Skip to content
- Women Confront Civic Challenges in Alexandria.
Alexandria Gazette – April 8, 2019.
- Del. Ken Plum: Women’s History Month.
Reston Now – March 14, 2019.
- Budget pushes legislative session into a day of overtime.
Richmond Times-Dispatch – February 23, 2019.
- Toscano announces retirement from House of Delegates.
The Daily Progress – February 23, 2019.
- On 1-year anniversary of Parkland shooting, Virginia Democrats highlight failed gun reform bills.
Daily Press – February 14, 2019.
- How much do you owe on your Virginia taxes this year? It’s unclear.
WTOP – January 24, 2019.
- Federal court hands Dems big win in Virginia redistricting case.
The Hill – January 23, 2019.
- State Republicans Have Already Thrown Out Most Gun Control Legislation.
WTVF – January 21, 2019.
- After nearly year-long logjam, GOP ‘rams through’ State Corporation Commission pick with no Democratic support.
Virginia Mercury – January 16, 2019.
- Assembly elects Patricia West, former judge and top aide to Allen, Cuccinelli to SCC post.
Richmond Times-Dispatch – January 16, 2019.
- ‘Raw political power:’ Virginia Republicans force issue of powerful judgeship.
Washington Post – January 16, 2019.
- Democrats’ priorities: LGBT rights, environment, $15 minimum wage.
CBS 6 – January 15, 2019.
- General Assembly diversity is a positive sign.
Daily Press – January 12, 2019.
- Eileen Filler-Corn, new House minority leader, calls for civility and compromise.
Roanoke Times – January 10, 2019.
- Va. Gov. Northam urges Republicans to embrace ambitious budget in annual address.
Washington Post – January 9, 2019.
- House Democrats Outline Gun Safety Recommendations Ahead Of General Assembly.
WCVE – January 7, 2019.
- House Democrats unveil gun safety proposals as part of The Safe Virginia Initiative.
CBS 6 – January 7, 2019.
- A 400-year first: Filler-Corn breaks many barriers as new Democratic leader in Virginia’s House.
Washington Post – January 2, 2019.
- Fairfax Del. Eileen Filler-Corn prepares for leadership role in General Assembly.
Fairfax Times – December 28, 2018.
- Va. Democrats elect Eileen Filler-Corn as House caucus leader.
Washington Post – December 8, 2018.
- Va. House Democrats to pick new leader Saturday.
Richmond Times-Dispatch – December 7, 2018.
- Members of the ‘Safe Virginia Initiative’ hold discussion in Chesapeake
- WTKR – October 9, 2018
- An open-source solution for soaring college costs
- Washington Post – September 14, 2018
- ‘What recourse do you have other than to write the check?’ Lawmakers scrutinize ‘balance-billing.’
- Virginia Mercury
- Safe Virginia Initiative Looks ‘Beyond Thoughts and Prayers’
- Alexandria Gazette – July 12, 2018
- Commentary: Green for Medicaid
- Burke Connection, Wednesday June 6
- Governor Northam Signs Del. Filler-Corn’s Car Seat Safety Bill
- Burke Connection, Monday June 4
- Governor signs bill changing car seat laws
- RICHMOND, VA (WWBT) -May 29, 2018
- New Virginia law might change the way you put your kids in a car seat
- WTKR: MAY 29, 2018, BY MARGARET KAVANAGH
- Gov. Northam signs new child seat bill into law
- WTVR POSTED 6:44 PM, MAY 29, 2018, BY JAKE BURNS
- Gov. Northam signs legislation requiring rear-facing car seats for children 2 and under
- WRIC May 29, 2018
- Virginia Governor Signs Del. Filler-Corn’s Privacy, Boundaries Bill
- Burke Connection, May 24, 2019
- Bullied teen turned advocate inspires family life education legislation
- WRIC, May 16, 2018
- Dems Hold First Gun Safety Meeting
- WVTF • MAY 3, 2018
- Commentary: Small But Needed Step in the Right Direction
- Burke Connection, May 3, 2018
- Will Virginia really expand Medicaid? Fairfax delegation says ‘yes’
- Fairfax County TimesApr 27, 2018
- Dels. Eileen Filler-Corn and Kathleen Murphy: Safe-school measures must address gun violence
- Richmond Times Dispatch, April 7, 2018
- Va. House Democrats launch task force on reducing gun violence
- WRIC April 5, 2018
- ‘Safe Virginia’ task force will address gun violence
- Virginia Gazette, April 3rd
- Virginia Democrats organize task force to probe gun violence, school safety
- By JUSTIN MATTINGLY Richmond Times-Dispatch Apr 3, 2018
- No, Virginia didn’t legalize medical marijuana. But supporters say the state is going ‘surprisingly far’ with cannabis oils
- By GRAHAM MOOMAW Richmond Times-DispatchMar 31, 2018
- Virginia medical marijuana law takes effect
- News Leader March 12
- REWATCH: NBC12 hosts ‘Digital Dialogue’ on car seat safety
- By NBC12 Newsroom, March 8, 2018
- Rear-facing Car Seat Legislation Headed to Governor
- WVTF • MAR 7, 2018
- New law would require child safety seats to remain in rear-facing until the age of two
- WSET-March 6, 2018
- A league of their own: Northern Virginia women lean in to political paradigm shift
- The Times-Mirror Mar 2, 2018
- Fall behind on student loans in Virginia and you could lose your job
- WRIC- February 14, 2018
- Virginia moves toward approving cannabis oil as a medical treatment
- Washington Post February 1, 2018
- Salamanders, Filler-Corn and a Fairfax 4H club; all part of a new state law
- Capital News Service Jan 29, 2018
- Virginia may raise felony threshold for first time since 1980
- Daily Press January 20, 2018